Naomi has 2000+ hours of yoga training and study within a diverse portfolio of lineages, styles and methods. Her teaching/training background includes creating and facilitating 200 and 300 hour programs in Yin, Restorative, Yoga Nidra, Vinyasa and Meditation. Naomi and her husband Paul own and operate Insight Yoga, True North Yoga and are part owners in Source Meditation Space all located in Boise, Idaho.
Naomi has training certificates in:
- Yin yoga with Bernie Clark
- Yoga Nidra with Total Yoga Nidra
- Foundations of Non-Dual Tantra with Dr. Kavitha Chinnaiyan
- Yoga for Fertility with Lynn Jensen
- 200 Hour Fundamental Yoga with Shanti Yoga
- 300 Hour Yoga Training with the Sage Yoga School
- 120 Hour certificate in Anatomy and Physiology with Yoga Synergy
- 200 Hour Vinyasa Yoga with Essential Hot Yoga
- 500 Hour Bikram Yoga certification with Bikram Choudhury College of India.
Naomi has partnered with studio owners in the US and Australia to help create four Yoga Alliance recognized teacher training schools. Learn more about Naomi’s background here.
Naomi has trained over 300 student teachers in the yoga field. She enjoys meeting the seekers, learning from each other, and creating community. Naomi created and oversees the facilitation of “Idaho Yoga Week” which happens throughout the state every year. Naomi enjoys travel and is often on the road teaching, exploring and living life. Naomi has two daughters Stella (17) and Holly (13). She is married to Paul Graham who is a Yoga Teacher and Ayurveda Health Counselor.