Alyssa is an ERYT-500 Yoga Instructor and a Boise Native. She has been teaching since 2012. As an outdoor enthusiast, athlete, and adventurer, the practice of Yoga has been her foundation of mind/body health, recovery, and resilience. She is a student and practitioner of all types of yoga, mindfulness and meditation. She began her yoga education in Nosara, Costa Rica with Don and Amba Stapleton. Alyssa believes yoga is for every BODY. Her strength as a yoga guide and educator is her ability to embody the art and science of yoga into a tangible and authentic experience in a class setting. Alyssa is especially passionate about teaching Power Yoga and Breathwork as a path to self-realization. Alyssa also offers private yoga lessons and Pranassage (a way to deepen the yogic mind/body experience through assisted moving, stretching, and guided relaxation). She can be reached at email@example.com for private lesson inquiries.
Credentials and Certifications
- 2012- Interdisciplinary 200 hr. Yoga Teacher Training
- Advanced 500 hr. Yoga Teacher Training
- Experiential Yoga Anatomy for the Multi-Dimensional Being
- Iyengar Yoga Teacher Training
- Yoga Teacher Training for Athletes
- Certified Breath Coach
- Pranassage Practitioner Certification
- Road Runners Club of America (RRCA) Certified Coach
- Certified Personal Trainer
Off the mat, Alyssa enjoys traveling, cooking, gardening, and spending time with family. Outside, Alyssa enjoys running, mountain biking, hiking, skiing, and snowboarding in the Idaho Mountains and beyond.